1. Find a clinic that is close enough to your hotel or apartment in Tel Aviv. Preferably within walking distance or short ride in a taxi.
2. Make sure your doctor in Tel Aviv speaks good English!
3. Look for a specialist!
In Israel, Family Doctors can be just a 'simple medical school graduated doctor', with no specialty or expertise. However, the best doctors are those who became specialists in family medicine, going through extra 4 years of hard working residency in various medical fields.
The ability of a Family Medicine specialist to solve a clinical issue is much better than any other "regular" doctor.
4. Which medical school did the doctor attended? It is well known that the best doctors in Israel are those who went to Israeli universities. Each year, thousands of Israelis try to be accepted to one of the 5 medical schools in Israel, but only the best 300-400 are accepted.
5. How many years of experience does the doctor have?
6. How active is the doctor's clinic? How many patients does he see every day?
7. What is the follow up policy?
8. Will you be able to contact the doctor after hours?
Our clinic is located in the center of Tel Aviv, 100 meters from well known Dizengoff square. The doctors at our clinic are experts in family medicine, which means they are highly skilled in almost any medical issue a tourist in Tel Aviv might have.
Furthermore, even when you are away from home, you would still like to be treated by a reliable and professional doctor, and you wouldn't want to compromise on your health.
Looking for a doctor while you are abroad is never an easy task. Some of the doctors don't speak English. Most of the clinics are open only few days a week, for a limited time, and setting an appointment on the phone is difficult. of treating any medical condition that any tourist in Tel Aviv might have.
We have a plenty of experience with tourists, not to mention the popularity and trust that our doctors have gained among local patients, expats, diplomats and more.
All of our staff speak English. If you need a tourist doctor in Tel Aviv you can call our direct line for tourists +972-50-5-776-141 and you will be answered immediately by an English speaking representative, with no answering machines! (If there is no answer you can try a few minutes later or- sending a text message).
Our tourist doctor service is available 7 days a week! We can come to your hotel orto see you in the clinic.
We wish you a pleasant and a healthy stay in Tel Aviv!
Our clinic offers high-quality medical care and service for both tourists and local patients Read more...